DC Ranch Village Health Club & Spa
Following the Village tradition our DC Ranch Village offers facilities and programs for all ages. This magnificent 81,000 square foot club provides all the fitness and sports amenities you desire.
Plus you’ll find a full service day spa and salon, a separate wing for children which includes a junior basketball court, kid’s club, nursery and outdoor play area, organized mountain bike rides, a member’s business office, private meeting rooms, cafe and pro shop boutique.
18501 North Thompson Peak Parkway
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Phone: (480) 502-8844
Tennis Center: (480) 515-4040
Fax: (480) 515-5521
Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
DC Ranch Village Tennis Center Hours:
Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Spa & Salon Hours:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- General Manager Rick Erdenberger
- Assistant General Manager Jim Franklin
- Membership Sales Director Chris Warmbold
- Membership Accountant Karen Saggau
- Fitness Director Skip Gagnon
- Programs Director Tom Clark
- Group Exercise Director Mandy Campbell
- Youth Services Director Kim Miller
- Front Desk Manager Amanda Ware
- Cafe Manager Chanel Kirkendoll
- Operations Director Juan Silva
- Pro Shop Manager Sandy Costello
- Spa Director Lisa Rice
- Tennis Director Jimmy Mendieta
View Larger Map
Take the 101 Pima Freeway to the Princess Drive/Pima Road exit. Go north on Pima Road to Legacy Boulevard. Turn right (east) on Legacy Boulevard. The Club is located at the southeast corner of Legacy Boulevard and North Thompson Peak Parkway.