DC Ranch Village Health Club & Spa
Following the Village tradition our DC Ranch Village offers facilities and programs for all ages. This magnificent 81,000 square foot club provides all the fitness and sports amenities you desire.
Plus you’ll find a full service day spa and salon, a separate wing for children which includes a junior basketball court, kid’s club, nursery and outdoor play area, organized mountain bike rides, a member’s business office, private meeting rooms, cafe and pro shop boutique.
18501 North Thompson Peak Parkway
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Phone: (480) 502-8844
Fax: (480) 515-5521
Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Spa & Salon Hours:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- General Manager Rick Erdenberger
- Assistant General Manager Jim Franklin
- Membership Sales Director Chris Warmbold
- Membership Accountant Karen Saggau
- Personal Training Manager Spencer Tatum
- Programs Director Tom Clark
- Group Exercise Director Mandy Campbell
- Youth Services Director Christy Birch
- Front Desk Manager Jason Kirstein
- Cafe Manager Sabrina Gressett
- Operations Director Juan Silva
- Pro Shop Manager Sandy Costello
- Spa Director Lisa Rice
View Larger Map
Take the 101 Pima Freeway to the Princess Drive/Pima Road exit. Go north on Pima Road to Legacy Boulevard. Turn right (east) on Legacy Boulevard. The Club is located at the southeast corner of Legacy Boulevard and North Thompson Peak Parkway.