Acupuncturist/Massage Therapist/Aesthetician/Yoga Teacher
David graduated from University of Arizona with a bachelor’s degree in biology and chemistry where he played NCAA golf for the Wildcats before embarking on his studies and career in complementary medicine. He has studied extensively and practiced worldwide in multiple disciplines for over 25 years:
Over 10,000 hours of training in massage therapy at The Lauterstein – Conway School of Massage, The Austin School of Massage, The Southwest Institute of Healing Arts and The Upledger Institute with advanced certifications in oriental bodywork, polarity therapy, cranio-sacral therapy, visceral manipulation, myofacial massage, Feldenkrais work and more.
- Certified advanced rolfer through the The Rolf Institute of Structural Integration
- Nationally Certified in acupuncture & oriental medicine. Graduate of Five Branches College of Traditional Chinese Medicine with board specialties in obstetrics and gynecology from Shanghai College and in orthopedics from Cedar-Sinai Hospital
- Graduate of the Vodder Institute of Lymphedema and certified lymphadema therapist
- Graduate of The IMAJ Institute and licensed clinical aesthetician and laser technician
- Graduate of The Mount Madonna 500-hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Program and certified yoga teacher