The DC Ranch Tennis Center is Now Open!
New DC Ranch Village Tennis Center
The new tennis center is located north of the DC Ranch Village Health Club & Spa, next to the Copper Ridge Elementary School. The center has 10 brand-new outdoor lighted post-tension tennis courts and a 2000-ft clubhouse with men’s and women’s locker facilities, a lounge area, child care and a great patio to view the matches. Village Choice and DC Ranch Village members have access to the new tennis facility for no additional charge.
Make your Reservation
Members can make court reservations by calling the tennis center at (480) 515-4040 48 hours in advance.
Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
DC Ranch Tennis Center Programs
- USA Level One & Two Classes – The six-week USA Level One Class teaches you everything you need to know to get started in the game. These group classes are very fun and friendly! You don’t even need a racquet to get started. If you’ve got a little experience or used to play years ago, our USA Level Two Class is for you. This class teaches doubles skills and strategy so you’ll be able to play games with your family and friends.
- Ball Machine Clinics – The Village offers instructional clinics for players of all abilities. No registration is required. You just show up and hit hundreds of balls per session. This is great for those just wanting to work on strokes or if you’ve been out of the game for a while. The attending tennis pro will offer as much instruction as you like.
- Group and Private Lessons – The Village has outstanding USPTA certified tennis professionals on staff who teach private, semi-private as well as group lessons.
- Match Finding Service - If you’d like to play but don’t know who to contact, our match-finding service is a perfect way to meet new players. This is great for busy individuals or those who are new to the club. You can also register on Online Tennis Directory to find other club members who like to play at the same times and at the same skill levels as yourself.
- Village Clubs Tennis Tournaments – For more serious players, we will offer competitive tournaments throughout they ear including an annual Club Championship.These tournaments will draw players of all levels as each tournament is divided into NTRP categories. This way, players of all abilities can become Club Champions in their appropriate divisions. These weekend tournaments draw players from 3.0 – 5.0+.
- Men’s Singles Ladder – Our top players at The Village have formed a very active singles challenge ladder that plays year round. This ladder is for players 4.5 and above.
- Junior Development Program - The Junior Development Program will be offered September through May and teaches children everything they need to develop an all-around game. children 4-6 years old start out in the Pee Wee Program where students learn basic hand-eye coordination and stroke production. Each student receives their very own racquet to take home and practice with their parents. The Beginners Classes for 7-12 year olds are designed to prepare students for match play. Our Match Play Levels, Strokers and Challenger,s Junior Varsity and Varsity are designed to develop the basic strokes into an all-around game.
- Summer Junior Tennis Camp - If you think you might have a future Andre Agassi or Serena Williams in the family, you’ll want to enroll your child in the Village’s Summer Tennis Camp. Campers spend two and a half hours per day working on their games. Juniors are divided into skill levels so everyone can progress at their pace. Summer Tennis Camp is open to junior players of all levels and runs throughout the summer.
- Men’s and Women’s Tennis Leagues - A six-week in-house league will be offered year round at levels from beginners through advanced players. We plan to offer men’s and women’s singles, doubles and mixed doubles. We will also offer leagues with flexible schedules for those who can’t quite commit to a specific day and time each week.
- Men’s and Women’s Interclub Tennis Teams - These teams are comprised of Village members who play otehr clubs throughout the Valley. We will hose women’s interclub teams throughout the week and men’s teams on Saturday afternoons, and Sunday mornings. Play Tennis teams will be offered throughout the week in women’s doubles and mixed doubles.
- Tennis Social Events and Mixers - Throughout the year we will offer fun and social tennis events based on various themes. Some of these will include the French Open La Fete in May, Breakfast at Wimbledon in July, The U.S. Open Mixer in September, Oktoberfest and a Wild Turkey Tourney around Thanksgiving. Players are divided into skill level groups in these mixed doubles events so you’ll not only have fun, but also enjoy competitive tennis matches.