Village Health Clubs & Spas is pleased to offer a Matching Gift Program to eligible employees of the Company as a way to encourage and support employee participation in community service and charitable causes.
Eligible Gift Requirements:
- The Company will match individual employee gifts from a minimum of $25.00 up to a maximum of $200 per employee, per calendar year, on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Gifts must be personal financial contributions actually paid by cash, check, or credit or debit card, not merely pledged or an in-kind-gift
- Company matches will only be considered for eligible non-profit organizations located in the U.S. who maintain the federal 501(c)(3) nonprofit status with the IRS. (501(c)(3) is the section of the Internal Revenue Code which establishes the criteria for tax-exempt charitable organizations)
Request for Matching Gift Process:
- Complete a Matching Gift Request Form
- Submit the form, copy of your check or receipt, proof of 501(c)(3) status, and W-9 (for first time requests or if the W-9 hasn’t been updated in 3 years) to the Director of Human Resources
- Your request will be reviewed by the President, Director of Human Resources, and Controller and you will be notified by email of their decision
- Matching contribution checks will be processed monthly and will be mailed with a letter to the charity
- You will receive a copy of the letter and check for your records
Village Health Clubs & Spas reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify for purposes of Matching Gifts any organization at any time for any reason whatsoever.
The guidelines for the Village Health Clubs & Spas Matching Gift Program are established by the President, Director of Human Resources and Controller and are reviewed on a regular basis.