Nine things you may not have known about Linda!
- Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
- Vanilla protein shakes, and vanilla scented candles. Chocolate cake. All depends on what and when. I like both.
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
- I have traveled to over 40 countries; so it is hard to pick one as a favorite. I have fond memories of them all. My trips to Australia and South Africa are some of my fondest. Tahiti, Italy and Greece are on the top of the list as well. My least favorite is London.
- Who is your favorite musical artist and do you play much of their music in your classes?
- I love Rob Thomas, Train and Maroon Five. I use them all in my classes. The one good thing about Spin is you can play Elvis, Led Zeppelin, and Rihanna all in one class. It’s a great way to appeal to all musical tastes.
- How many places have you lived in your life?
- Three, I was born in Pennsylvania. Lived in Colorado for 5 years and now in Arizona for 12.
- Do you have pets at home?
- I do not have a pet at home, but have recently started to foster some cats.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- When I was in high school, it was Art. I went to Art school and got an Associates Degree in Art before going on to get my BS in Health and Physical Education. Then, my favorites became Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Nutrition.
- Seafood, meat, or vegan?
- I eat seafood, meat, and veggies! I try to avoid fried foods completely, and products made with white flour. But, I love me a steak, baked potato, and asparagus.
- Favorite movie of all time?
- Pursuit of Happiness. Grand Torino. Forrest Gump. Coyote Ugly. I really enjoy movies, to many to state an all time favorite.
- My ideal day would be?
- I would wake to a warm sunny day, a big cup of black coffee and awesome workout. Spend the day on the beach; then have a cocktail and watch the sunset. Then, I would change into a really nice sundress and eat dinner alfresco. (which would include some fabulous wine) Live music or a show afterwards. That would make the day perfect!
Reminder: You can bring a friend with you to any of Linda’s classes this week for FREE!