10 Things You Did Not Know About Kristin:
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Zip lined through the trees of Kauai in pouring down rain.
- Do you prefer salty or sweet?
- Sweet! I have the worse addiction to frozen yogurt from Yogurtology. If you looked in my freezer at any time of any day….you would see at least one full cup of frozen yogurt. It’s embarrassing.
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
- Kauai. It’s the most beautiful, magical, peaceful place I’ve ever been.
- Who is your favorite musical artist and do you play a lot of their music in your classes?
- Old school hip-hop, Rihanna, and Imagine Dragons
- How many places have you lived in your life?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Absolutely dogs! But I had a pet lizard when I was in high school named Spot. He was awesome until I lost him. Do you have pets at home? I have two Chihuahuas, Daphne and Gaby.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Favorite restaurant in the Valley?
- Favorite movie of all time?
- Too many to choose from.
- My ideal day would be:
- To continue to be happy and healthy, and surrounded by my beautiful family and friends!
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT KRISTIN:
1. I can put my feet to my head in a handstand.
2. I have 22 pairs of Toms shoes.
3. I would live in New York City in a heartbeat.
4. On almost every occasion, I am running through the airport about to miss my flight.
5. I LOVE Crossfit. I never thought I would say that, since all I have done for so long is yoga.
6. I realized a month before I was supposed to graduate from U of A, that I was three units shy of completing my degree. I was given thirty days to complete an entire psychology class on-line, and was told by the professor it was probably not a realistic goal. I finished in 28 days with an A.
7. I just turned 30 in January, and spent it at Disneyland.
8. I was a pitcher and a center fielder while playing competitive softball growing up. I was recruited by Kansas State, but decided not to go.
9. Two of my best friends are both named Kristin, and all three of us are born on the 11th.
10. Yoga feeds my soul.