This beatiful back bending pose opens the heart and entire front of the body, stretches the hip flexors and quads, and strengthens the core and back muscles. It is an invigorating pose that makes you celebrate feeling alive and well! Yoga instructor Ericka Bryan from the new Ocotillo Village Health Club and Spa is showing us this pose. It’s great after a long day at work in front of the computer to open up your heart and your hips!
Want to practice with Ericka at Ocotillo Village? Come join her:
- Wednesdays at 4:30 pm in Meditation and Mindful Movement
- Wednesdays at 6:00 pm in Village Hot Yoga
- Thursdays at 9:15 am and 4:30 pm in Meditation and Mindful Movement
- Thursdays at 6:00 pm in Restorative Yoga
- Saturdays at 8:00 am in Heated Deep Stretch
- Sundays at 8:00 am in Meditation and Mindful Movement