12 Things you did not know about Alexis! Remember to bring a friend to any
classes taught by Alexis this week for free!
What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Before I graduated from ASU I had set up an internship in Hilton Head
Island, South Carolina. I drove cross country to spend the summer there
and then decided It was not for me and drove back 24 hours later. The
best part of this journey was seeing the South and visiting lots of new
places along the way!
- Before I graduated from ASU I had set up an internship in Hilton Head
Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
- dark chocolate + sea salt
What’s your favorite vacation spot?
- Maui, Hawaii!!
Who is your favorite musical artist and do you play a lot of their music in
I love Mumford & Sons, Enrique Iglesias and Sade. I try to
incorporate them as much as possible.
- I love Mumford & Sons, Enrique Iglesias and Sade. I try to
How many places have you lived in your life?
- One! I’m a native and love Arizona!
What is your favorite animal? Do you have pets at home?
- No, but I do love dogs!
What was your favorite subject in school?
- Art and History.
Other than the current classes that you teach, what is another class you
would love to add to your portfolio of classes?
Belly Dancing, I am Zumba certified and love to dance! Belly Dancing is
fun and a great abdominal workout!
- Belly Dancing, I am Zumba certified and love to dance! Belly Dancing is
Seafood, meat or vegan?
- I absolutely love seafood! Lobster, shrimp, oysters!
Favorite restaurant in the Valley?
- I have a few El Chorro Lodge, Mastro’s & Lon’s at the Hermosa.
Favorite movie of all time?
- The Notebook & Pretty Woman!
My ideal day would be_______________.
I would be in a tropical destination and start the day with a walk on
the beach, followed by playing in the ocean, reading in the sand, a
little shopping followed by a sunset dinner with wine and live music!
- I would be in a tropical destination and start the day with a walk on
****Fun fact: I started my own company about 2 years ago designing children’s
clothing and it’s taken off! It’s called B. Belle Couture and can be found on