10 things you might now have known about Margerie, remember if you come to any of Margerie’s classes this week you are invited to bring a guest for free:
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Taking an impromptu trip to Europe.
- Do you prefer salty or sweet? Sweet! All the way!
- What’s your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere on the beach.
- Who is your favorite musical artist and do you play a lot of their music in your classes? Michael Buble. I don’t get to play a lot of his music because it’s too mellow for Zumba.
- How many places have you lived in your life? Only one. I’m an Arizona Native!
- What is your favorite animal? Do you have pets at home? My most favorite animals are Pugs. I have one at home along with ayellow lab.
- What was your favorite subject in school? I loved math class.
- Favorite restaurant in the Valley? Anywhere with a good patio with ambiance…most recently was Rita’s Kitchen.
- Favorite movie of all time? Crybaby
- My ideal day would be going to an early workout or walking the dogs and then a leisurely breakfast, taking a nap, and then enjoying an afternoon on a patio with wine and good friends.
10 Fun Facts About Margerie
1 I have a twin sister
2 I have a slight obsession for Pugs and wish I could have 20 at home.
3 I am shy but LOVE to dance and that’s how I started getting into Zumba.
4 I like to quote random movies.
5 I can break out into song at any given moment.
6 I’ve never broken a bone (knock on wood).
7 I used to be a cake decorator.
8 I can’t do a taco tongue.
9 I’ve flown a WWII fighter plane. Sort of.
10 It took me an hour to come up with the first 9 so I must not be that “Fun”.