This week’s Village Yoga Pose of The Week is brought to you by Master Yogini Lisa Cohen! Virabhdrasana (Warrior Pose) has many benefits, including:
- Strengthening your shoulders, arms, thighs, ankles and the muscles of your back.
- Expanding your chest, lungs and shoulders.
- Stretching your hip flexors, abdomen, and ankles.
- Develops stamina and endurance in your thighs and core muscles.
- Stimulates abdominal organs and digestion.
- Improves your balance, concentration, and core awareness.
Give it a try (in one of Lisa’s yoga classes at Camelback) and share it on our Facebook page!