Safe & Strong Together
From the beginning of this pandemic, the safety of our members and employees has always been our number one priority. Here are our most current safety protocols:
- If you have not been fully vaccinated we encourage you to wear a face covering as the CDC guidelines recommend
- Pre-registering is still required for group exercise and yoga classes
- Class sizes will still be limited.
- Additional staff in place for deep cleaning and disinfecting throughout the club from opening to close.
- Using electrostatic handheld sprayers to disinfect the clubs, including group exercise studios and equipment between classes.
- All equipment used in classes will be sanitized before and after class by Village staff.
- Group exercise class schedule will be reduced in order to provide a minimum of 30 minutes between each class for cleaning and sanitation. Class participants will be limited in order to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing. Members will be required to pre-register for all classes on the Village app. Members may also call to make reservations. Please check the app for the class schedules.
- Club operating hours will be reduced to allow for more overnight deep cleaning and sanitation.
- Members will be required to utilize touchless hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes to wipe off all equipment before and after use.
- Showers, sinks, toilets and lockers will be available. Wet areas including steam, sauna and jacuzzi will have new maximum occupancy requirements.
- Installed the GPS air purifying system in all group exercise and yoga studios. This HVAC system will help control airborne pathogens and surface pathogen protection while providing high quality indoor air.
As we navigate through the many challenges of reopening, this plan will be subject to change as circumstances and needs arise. We will continue to update all members on our website and through emails.
First time back at the club and wondering where to start?
Still Have Questions? Contact Us, We’re Happy to Help.