Safe & Strong Together
From the beginning of this pandemic, the safety of our members and employees has always been our number one priority.
- All current physical distancing restrictions will remain in place.
- Members are still required to pre-register for all group exercise classes.
- Class sizes will still be limited.
- All studios will maintain the physical distancing requirements.
- Face coverings may be removed while actively exercising if a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing can be maintained.
- Face coverings are highly recommended in all common areas.
- Face coverings will be required in our spas, salons and youth services.
- All Village employees will continue to wear face coverings at all times and our cleaning protocols will remain in place.
As more and more Arizonans get vaccinated, we will continue to revisit all current restrictions. This is a positive step forward in this challenging time. We thank all of you for your continued support.
Watch our video below to learn more about what to expect when you come back to the club.
Here are the guidelines and procedures that we have put in place to minimize the risk of exposure:
- Adding additional staff for deep cleaning and disinfecting throughout the club from opening to close.
- Using electrostatic handheld sprayers to disinfect the clubs, including group exercise studios and equipment between classes.
- Group exercise studios will have markings on the floors to indicate 6 feet spaces for physical distancing. All equipment used in classes will be sanitized before and after class by Village staff.
- Group exercise class schedule will be reduced in order to provide a minimum of 30 minutes between each class for cleaning and sanitation. Class participants will be limited in order to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing. Members will be required to pre-register for all classes on the Village app. Members may also call to make reservations. Please check the app for the class schedules.
- Every other piece of cardio equipment will be available to provide 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Club operating hours will be reduced to allow for more overnight deep cleaning and sanitation.
- Members will be required to utilize touchless hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes to wipe off all equipment before and after use.
- Café will have a reduced menu of smoothies, drinks and grab and go items. Café lounge areas will have seating spaced out to maintain the 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Showers, sinks, toilets and lockers will be available. Wet areas including steam, sauna and jacuzzi will have new maximum occupancy requirements.
- Installed the GPS air purifying system in all group exercise and yoga studios. This HVAC system will help control airborne pathogens and surface pathogen protection while providing high quality indoor air.
As we navigate through the many challenges of reopening, this plan will be subject to change as circumstances and needs arise. We will continue to update all members on our website and other social media platforms.
Carol A. Nalevanko
Click here to view our COVID-19 Policy Statement.
First time back at the club and wondering where to start?
Still Have Questions? Contact Us, We’re Happy to Help.