Arlene has worked as a skincare expert at the Spa at DC Ranch Village for more than six years. She is bilingual and oﬀers a consultative approach to skincare. After years of education, training, and certiﬁcation, Arlene specializes in resurfacing and rejuvenation. She has advanced certiﬁcates in chemical peels and a signiﬁcant stream of repeat business. She has been told by her clients that they appreciate her informative, genuine and straightforward approach.
As a licensed aesthetician, Deborah enjoys keeping up with the latest of what’s going on in the skin care industry. It brings her great pleasure to work with a variety of people each day and she always looks forward to the challenges her clients present. She believes in a holistic approach to health and beauty.
Deborah has been working at the DC Ranch Village since June 2007. She is certified in microdermabrasion, PCA peels, dermaplane, SkinMedica peels, Intraceuticals treatments, and specializes in various other skincare treatments.
Acupuncturist/Massage Therapist/Aesthetician/Yoga Teacher
David graduated from University of Arizona with a bachelor’s degree in biology and chemistry where he played NCAA golf for the Wildcats before embarking on his studies and career in complementary medicine. He has studied extensively and practiced worldwide in multiple disciplines for over 25 years:
Over 10,000 hours of training in massage therapy at The Lauterstein – Conway School of Massage, The Austin School of Massage, The Southwest Institute of Healing Arts and The Upledger Institute with advanced certifications in oriental bodywork, polarity therapy, cranio-sacral therapy, visceral manipulation, myofacial massage, Feldenkrais work and more.
- Certified advanced rolfer through the The Rolf Institute of Structural Integration
- Nationally Certified in acupuncture & oriental medicine. Graduate of Five Branches College of Traditional Chinese Medicine with board specialties in obstetrics and gynecology from Shanghai College and in orthopedics from Cedar-Sinai Hospital
- Graduate of the Vodder Institute of Lymphedema and certified lymphadema therapist
- Graduate of The IMAJ Institute and licensed clinical aesthetician and laser technician
- Graduate of The Mount Madonna 500-hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Program and certified yoga teacher
Ashley has worked in the spa industry since 1998 and has been an aesthetician since 2001. She is licensed in both Arizona and California and began working for the Village in January 2016.
Ashley specializes in skin resurfacing by means of dermaplaning, custom peels and extractions, and in Intraceuticals oxygen treatments, face and body speed waxing, specifically Brazilian bikini waxing.
She is passionate about educating her clients on proper home care to maximize and prolong the results of her services. She is also a Reiki II practitioner and certified in TRX suspension training.