Aulani is a licensed aesthetician and certiﬁed microblading artist. She believes that an appropriate home care regimen along with regular facials can be used to maintain healthy skin, correct damaged skin, and even reverse the signs of aging. Aulani uses advanced treatments including microneedling, microdermabrasion, and dermaplaning to achieve the very best results for each guest she sees. In addition to caring for skin, Aulani loves to shape and create eyebrows! She uses microblading, a permanent cosmetic technique, to create custom eyebrows for those who would like to achieve a natural, low maintenance eyebrow routine. Originally from Maui, Aulani is a graduate of Arizona State University and now calls Scottsdale her home.
As a licensed aesthetician, Deborah enjoys keeping up with the latest of what’s going on in the skin care industry. It brings her great pleasure to work with a variety of people each day and she always looks forward to the challenges her clients present. She believes in a holistic approach to health and beauty.
Deborah has been working at the DC Ranch Village since June 2007. She is certified in microdermabrasion, PCA peels, dermaplane, SkinMedica peels, Intraceuticals treatments, and specializes in various other skincare treatments.
Acupuncturist/Massage Therapist/Aesthetician/Yoga Teacher
David graduated from University of Arizona with a bachelor’s degree in biology and chemistry where he played NCAA golf for the Wildcats before embarking on his studies and career in complementary medicine. He has studied extensively and practiced worldwide in multiple disciplines for over 25 years:
Over 10,000 hours of training in massage therapy at The Lauterstein – Conway School of Massage, The Austin School of Massage, The Southwest Institute of Healing Arts and The Upledger Institute with advanced certifications in oriental bodywork, polarity therapy, cranio-sacral therapy, visceral manipulation, myofacial massage, Feldenkrais work and more.
- Certified advanced rolfer through the The Rolf Institute of Structural Integration
- Nationally Certified in acupuncture & oriental medicine. Graduate of Five Branches College of Traditional Chinese Medicine with board specialties in obstetrics and gynecology from Shanghai College and in orthopedics from Cedar-Sinai Hospital
- Graduate of the Vodder Institute of Lymphedema and certified lymphadema therapist
- Graduate of The IMAJ Institute and licensed clinical aesthetician and laser technician
- Graduate of The Mount Madonna 500-hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Program and certified yoga teacher