Camelback Village Racquet & Health Club
For fitness and friends, Camelback Village Racquet & Health Club has been a Valley tradition for over 20 years. More than just a great meeting and competing place for tennis, squash and racquetball players, we have members who’ve never picked up a racquet.
Our most recent expansion to this popular club added an adult sports lounge overlooking a tournament tennis court, new group exercise and mind-body studios, member business office, conference room, and expanded day spa, cafe and pro shop boutique.
4444 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Phone: (602) 840-6412
Fax: (602) 852-0411
Monday-Friday 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday-Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- General Manager John Smallfield
- Assistant General Manager Kim Burch
- Membership Sales Director Laura Gilbert
- Membership Accountant Leah Haag
- Fitness Director Lia Pulver
- Group Exercise Director Linda Hertzberg
- Program Services Director Judi Buterbaugh
- Assistant Programs Director Greg Heisser
- Youth Services Director Marcia Leach
- Front Desk Manager Cheryl Dunmire
- Operations Director Jeff Sweeney
- Tennis Director Brian Cheney
- Pro Shop Manager Sandy Costello
- Spa Director Carrie Clarke
- Nutritionist Brittney Clarizio
- Cafe Manager Victor Santiago